Personal finance bloggers, write for us!
We’re on the lookout for guest bloggers to craft interesting, useful personal finance content for epicaFinance.com.
Are you the guest finance blogger we’re looking for?
Do you have compelling financial news and useful personal finance tips to share with the Epica Finance blog audience?
Finance writers wanted, submit your guest posts!
Got some great ideas for personal finance guest posts? Be our next featured money blogger!
Guest post submission guidelines
- Original, unique, never-published content only
- copy will be Copyscaped and verified, content published here should not be published elsewhere later, no one benefits from duplicated content
- Strict standards for quality, grammar and spelling when you write for us
- run basic spell check before submitting, use paragraph breaks & capitalization, poorly written guest posts will be rejected
- NO use of offensive or defamatory content including profanity
- we’re not above of a little brand bashing from time to time, just be fair, we’re not a chapel, but keep it family friendly
- Relevant, useful links only, sponsored links require prior agreement
- any outbound links are subject to editorial change, contact us regarding sponsored posts if you wish to promote a specific site
- Include a simple author bio, avatar/picture, and any pertinent information
- include any info that demonstrates your expertise in the subject matter, a Gravatar email address and a link to your blog or site
- Be patient when submitting guest posts, we’ll respond as soon as possible
- Sponsored post submissions will receive priority editorial & publication attention, but free content you write for us will be considered
Editor & recurring personal finance writers wanted
Looking for something a little more permanent? We need a long term finance editor & blogger.
- We’re on the prowl for a great money blogger to write for us on a regular basis
- Editorial responsibilities dependent on experience and skill set
Recurring financial writer & editor submission details
- 2 sample posts that…
- …are around 400 words each, written on topics relevant to the site
- …indicate a solid grasp on grammar/spelling, phrasing and engagement
- …demonstrate your ability to write compelling content that is useful
- 3 ideas for future posts that…
- …are timely, compelling ideas our audience would likely engage
- …have a unique twist, not just rehashed from another site
- …you would feel passionate about writing
- 1 simple bio that…
- …expresses a little about yourself, a little personal touch
- …demonstrates your experience/expertise in the subject matter
- …includes a link to your primary writing platform – blog, website etc
- Any content must conform to guest post guidelines